Tuesday, November 15, 2011

11 Months Old


Who has been a terrible blogger.....that would be me!!! holy heck its been awhile since I've been on here and so much has happen with this little family of ours especially our little miss Addie Reese.
She is getting to be such a big girl and one of the BIGGEST things she has done in the past month is.....WALK!! She is getting better and better at it everyday. Right now she can take about 10 steps in a row. It blows my mind that my little girl is going to be one and she is walking...where does the time go!!!
She is also starting to say a couple of words....Mama, Dada and points at everything she wants and says "dat" (that), and if we don't respond to her little wants "Dat" gets louder and louder! And I thought Kenzie had a set of lungs on her, Addie is keeping up with her just fine.

Addie has 12 teeth total now....crazy! She has 3 molars (that was a couple of tough weeks for ALL of us) and because of these pearly whites, she pretty much eats anything and everything. Her favorite foods right now are carrots, blueberries, cheese, watermelon, Mac n Cheese, peas, chicken, Steak, yogurt, ham, turkey and ice cream. She also LOVES anything her Daddy brings back from his hunting adventures (I'm still amazed by that one).
We are going to have her little party this weekend and I cannot wait to watch this little muchkin eat her big cake!

LOVE this little girl with all my heart and soul!!!!

XOXO

No comments: