Monday, April 25, 2011

Addie is 5 Months!!!

Our Baby girl is 5 months old!!! Its still amazes me how fast time goes bye. We are all nice and settled up north and for once I can say that I love our place for the baseball season.

Little miss Addie has had a really big month; she now sits up on her own, rolls over from back to stomach (she sleeps that way) and she also eats rice cereal! I am so proud of my sweet baby girl. she makes her mama such a happy person.

She absolutely adores her sister, only has eyes for her and it melts my heart. I know she cant wait to walk or crawl so she can follow her everywhere. That is going to be interesting to see how Kenzie handles someone else playing with her toys :-)

She loves to sleep and HAS to have her naps, because you better watch out if she doesn't!!!!! She loves to laugh and be tickled and she also loves baseball games....so much entertainment!

Her hair is getting so much longer and its growing in blond and her little eyes are so blue....I know I'm her momma, but she really is so beautiful and she melts all of our hearts more and more each day :-)
Loves to be on her stomach
Silly girl
Eating cereal for the first time!!!!
Sitting up all on my own
What are you looking at?
Heading out for our daily walk :-)
Sweet potatoes!!!!!!

No comments: