Saturday, January 8, 2011

Addison is 1 month old

Matching Outfits :-)

With Uncle Kywoo :-)
Addison always has two people giving her a bottle :-)

It has been a very blessed but a little stressful month....Addison has taught me that true fact that not all kiddos are alike!!! Poor little thing I was doing all the things that I did with Kenzie and just assumed thats what all babies like.....boy was I wrong!!! Addison is also very vocal and will let you know the minute she is upset or wants something. So through trial and lots of error I have now realized that Addison loves to be swaddled really tight (kenzie did not), she loves for you to hold her swaddled and dance and sing to her, she also LOVES her sleep....do not let this little child get overtired or you will be in for it!!!! Eating of course is her most favorite thing...she never lost any weight from the hospital and at her two week check up she had already gained 16oz and grew 3 inches...YIKES!!! She is a little weed and we love it.

Addison has also taught me that your heart grows the minute you have another child....I love this little baby so much it hurts and I cannot wait (but I can a little) for her to grow and change before our eyes.

No comments: