Monday, October 18, 2010

Barbie

Little Barbie
Brushing her Pony
Oh Boy!!!

Such a happy little Girl!!!!
SOOOOOO MUCH FUN!!!


Meet Barbie, Mackenzie's little pony that her Nana and Papa got for her. I know crazy that a 23 month old already has a pony, but my family has been involved with horses since I was a little girl and its pretty much a way of life in the Dickinson Family. Both my brother, sister and I had pony's so to keep up with the tradition Barbie is a new member of our family. Let me tell how much my daughter is IN LOVE with this little pony, she has her own little pink grooming kit and really enjoys brushing her and giving her carrot treats (we are working on the correct way for Mac to hold her hand while giving the treat). She got to ride her for the first time yesterday and would not get off, even when it started to rain a little. Finally we had to explain that Barbie had to go night, night and a kicking and screaming Mackenzie had to get out of the saddle. She is so in love with that pony that she brought me my shoes last night and said "Mommy go bye bye" and I asked her where are we going and she said "Barbie ride", oh boy are we in for it!!!

1 comment:

King Family said...

she is such a cutie lisa! i love that her horse's name is barbie! hope you are feeling well and excited to her news!