Monday, December 15, 2008

She is Here!!!

Well our little girl is finally here! She is the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to us. She was born on December 5 at 5:41 am after a 24 hr labor (yeah so long) weighing 6 pounds 15 oz and 19 inches long. She has lots of dark hair and blue eyes; my mom brought my baby album over and there is a picture of me at 3 days old and its identical to Mackenzie. Matt is the most wonderful father he pretty much does it all and does an amazing job at it. When she hears his voice it really soothes her (she is already a daddy's girl!) We are getting somewhat on a schedule; but pretty much just enjoying every minute of her!

3 comments:

King Family said...

She is beautiful...a heartfelt congratulations. You two are the best. Did Angie tell you that we are too superstitious to talk to you two during the season, because when we don't Matt always seems to play awesome? We keep track via the internet faithfully. When are the Yankees going to get their act together and call Matty up? Back to the subject though... she is perfect, nice work. Send me an email with your updated phone numbers... I would love to chat. Congratulations again, wow.

Alida said...

Oh she is beautiful! Congratulations and much love to you.

Ivy (Amy's cousin)

adrianicole said...

What an angel! Lisa, I am so happy for you and Matt, I cant wait to meet her!